Plan-it Morocco Code of Ethics
Travellers depend on Plan-it Morocco and others affiliated with Plan-it Morocco to guide them honestly and competently. Plan-it Morocco and its suppliers pledge to conduct their business activities in a manner that promotes the ideal of integrity in travel and agree to act in accordance with the applicable sections of the following Principles of the Plan-it Morocco Code of Ethics. Complaints arising under this Code should be filed in writing with Plan-it Morocco.
Responsibilities of Plan-it Morocco and its Suppliers:
1. Accuracy. Plan-it Morocco will be factual and accurate when providing information about their services and the services of any firm they represent. They will not use deceptive practices.
2. Disclosure. Plan-it Morocco, upon written request, will disclose complete details about the cost, restrictions, and other terms and conditions, of any package travel service sold, including cancellation and service fee policies. Full details of the time, place, duration, and nature of any sales or promotional presentation the consumer will be required to attend in connection with his/her travel arrangements shall be disclosed in writing before any payment is accepted.
3. Responsiveness. Plan-it Morocco will promptly respond substantively to their clients’ complaints.
4. Refunds. Plan-it Morocco will remit any undisputed funds under their control within the specified time limit. Reasons for delay in providing funds will be given to the claimant promptly.
5. Cooperation. Plan-it Morocco will cooperate with any inquiry to resolve any dispute involving consumers.
6. Confidentiality. Plan-it Morocco will treat every client transaction confidentially and not disclose any information without permission of the client, unless required by law.
7. Affiliation. Plan-it Morocco will not falsely represent a person’s affiliation with their firm.
8. Conflict of Interest. Plan-it Morocco will not allow any preferred relationship with a supplier to interfere with the interests of their clients.
9. Compliance. Plan-it Morocco shall not have been convicted of a violation of any federal, state and local laws and regulations affecting consumers. Pleas of nolo contendere, consent judgments, judicial or administrative decrees, or orders, and assurances of voluntary compliance and similar agreements with federal or state authorities shall be deemed convictions for purposes of these provisions.
Responsibilities of all Partners:
1. Notice. Plan-it Morocco and its suppliers operating tours/activities will promptly advise the agent or client who reserved the space of any change in itinerary, services, features or price.
2. Delivery. Plan-it Morocco and its suppliers operating tours/activities will provide all components as stated in their brochure or written confirmation, or provide alternate services of equal or greater value, or provide appropriate compensation.
3. Credentials. Plan-it Morocco and its suppliers operating tours/activities shall not, in exchange for money or otherwise, provide travel agent credentials to any person as to whom there is no reasonable expectation that the person will engage in a bona fide effort to sell or manage the sale of travel services to the general public on behalf of the member through the period of validity of such credentials. This principle applies to Plan-it Morocco and its suppliers and all affiliated or commonly controlled enterprises
Failure to adhere to this Code may subject a supplier or partner to disciplinary actions, as set forth in Plan-it Morocco terms and conditions.